What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The complete beginner’s guide to internet marketing
- Learn where to get content for your newsletter
- Know how to update your contact information
- Discover how to configure Outlook Express
- Discover how to profit from list building
- Know how to make your eBook self-expire
- Learn how to customize the system pages
- Learn how to modify your theme style
- Discover how to customize your eBook
- Learn how to navigate around cPanel
- Know how to choose your list topic
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. IM 4 Newbies scores 70.92/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.im4newbies.net/cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: im4newbies.net you’ll also be taken through to im4newbies.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)